Resources and Information
Ideally, your transfer courses will satisfy as many lower division requirements as possible. If your Transfer Credit Report doesn’t indicate that a transfer course is directly equivalent to an SF State course requirement for your major, contact a faculty major advisor, who will assist you by processing a course substitution if appropriate. Start by visiting this list of all departments, find your major department’s website, and look for information or links regarding advising.
- 2016-2017 *Some course credit effective for AP taken in 2016-2017 is not displayed in this document. Refer to 2017-2018 archive link.
- 2015-2016 *New course credit effective for AP taken in 2015-2016 is not displayed in this list. Refer to 2016-2017 archive link.
- 2010-2011 and previous
View contact information for campus offices supporting specific aspects of transfer credit, such as transcripts, questions about credit evaluations and reports, implementation of published articulation, etc.
- Executive Order 1100 - General Education Breadth Requirements(link is external) ( applicable to students enrolling Fall 2021 and after)
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum - IGETC - Standards(link is external)
- Guiding Notes for General Education Course Reviewers(link is external)
- Policy Framework Governing the CSU