Summer 2020 Virtual Services
For the latest updates on COVID-19 find details at news.sfsu/covid-19.
- Food+Shelter+Success is committed to supporting the basic needs of students, including modified programming.
- Dean-On-Call Program is taking phone calls at (415) 338-2032.
- Academic Advising has professional academic advisors available. Schedule your appointment following this guide. Please see the Student FAQ for more information.
- Academic Technology has a brief handbook on technology during remote learning. See this instructional continuity quick guide for more information on how SFSU continues to support students' technology needs.
Tutoring and Academic Support Center (TASC)
TASC is providing tutoring via Zoom video. Please email email@example.com(link sends e-mail) from your SF State email address with your name, student ID, course for which you are seeking tutoring (DS 412, BIOL 100, ENG 114, etc.), and available days/times for an appointment.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Career Services and Leadership Development (CSLD)
- CSLD is offering services including career counseling appointments via Zoom video or phone call, workshops, and providing guidance in how to proceed with academic internships and filing for unemployment. They also have Drop In hours M-F from 1-3 PM for quick questions and concerns.
Health Promotion & Wellness (HPW)
- HPW is offering virtual workshops.
HOPE Crisis Fund
- HOPE Crisis Fund is providing students with financial support during this time. Students can apply to the HOPE Crisis Fund here.
Counseling & Psychology Services
CAPS is offering remote mental health services through either phone appointments or secure Zoom appointments. Call CAPS at 415-338-2208 during business hours (9am-4pm; closed noon-1pm) to schedule an appointment.
Student Health Services
Student Health Services have healthcare providers available for phone appointments, medication refill requestions, and birth control refill requests. Call 415-338-1251 to schedule a VIRTUAL appointments. Hours incldue Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00 am - 12 noon & 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
- Campus Recreation is offering free virtual workout classes.
- GatorXperience is working to keep the SFSU community actively engaged with other students and organizations, including the upcoming AS Elections this month.