- Course descriptions
- GE courses -- Lower Division or Upper Division
- Courses satisfying the U.S. History, U.S./CA government, and CA State/Local Government requirements [scroll to end of page]
- Summary of all graduation requirements
- Bulletin - past years
Credit for standardized external examinations - AP/CLEP/IB credit archive from past Bulletins (catalogs)
Note: AP, CLEP, and IB charts are combined into a single document; the years below correspond to the Bulletin publication years.
- 2016-2017 *Some course credit effective for AP taken in 2016-2017 is not displayed in this document. Refer to 2017-2018 archive link.
- 2015-2016 *New course credit effective for AP taken in 2015-2016 is not displayed in this list. Refer to 2016-2017 archive link.
- 2010-2011 and previous
- Computer Science
- Earth and Climate Sciences
- Engineering- Civil
- Engineering- Computer
- Engineering- Electrical
- Engineering- Mechanical
- Physics and Astronomy
View contact information for campus offices supporting specific aspects of transfer credit, such as transcripts, questions about credit evaluations and reports, implementation of published articulation, etc.
Transfer students and members of the SF State campus community: learn about the SF State transfer student experience and transfer-supportive resources.
- C-ID website: Information about the statewide Course Identification Numbering System, including data about CA community College courses with C-ID designations. Also, approved curriculum for the Associate Degrees for Transfer (AA-T and AS-T).
- Use the C-ID link in the left menu of this site to access the most updated information about alignments between C-ID and SF State curriculum. In general, articulation is implemented for California community college courses carrying C-ID designations aligned with an SF State courses.
- Executive Order 1100 - General Education Breadth Requirements ( applicable to students enrolling Fall 2021 and after)
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum - IGETC - Standards
- Guiding Notes for General Education Course Reviewers
- Policy Framework Governing the CSU
- Information and background: Fully Online Courses for Concurrent Enrollment (March 2015)
- CSU Fully Online