Volume Editor and project coordinator
We are seeking a coordinator for a volume to be published on SF State’s experiences and lessons learned in faculty-led curricular redesign for student achievement. We anticipate that this publication will be submitted to a publisher in draft form by June 2019. The work may be authored by a faculty team of 6-9 individuals. The volume editor and project coordinator’s responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of authors in the development of a intellectual conceptualization and content framework for the work
- Coordination of writing of all sections of the volume
- Research into relevant literature and integration of that literature into the volume
- Identifying and incorporating relevant sections of documents produced through and by the Teagle Faculty Learning Community including final reports, notes, etc.
- Significant authorship (editor and project coordinator will serve as lead author)
- Integration of information, narratives, and contributions from multiple departments
- Identification of a publisher and development of a contract
The editor and project coordinator will be compensated with:
- Lead authorship of a significant publication
- Summer stipend (Summer 2018)
One course reassignment (Fall 2018)
Interested faculty should contact Trevor Getz ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with a letter of intent and ideas for coordinating the project.